Oxford Educational Assessment Centre is for All children who may need help with any kind of learning difficulty. These may include, but importantly are not limited to children with:
- Difficulties reading, writing or spelling (including children with dyslexia)
- Difficulty coordinating action or planning (including children with dyspraxia or cerebral palsy)
- Difficulty in learning or comprehending mathematics (including children with dyscalculia)
- Issues arising from bullying.
- Behavioural problems.
- Sensory impairment.
- Autism or displaying some degree of autistic behaviour.
- Asperger's syndrome or those displaying behaviour associated with Asperger's.
- Requirements for special provision arising because they are especially gifted or talented.
- Issues needing special arrangements in relation to examinations.
- Friendship and relationship problems.
- Early years / pre-school concerns.
- Moderate and severe learning difficulties.