An adult student clutches a pile of books in a library


The Oxford Educational Assessment Centre can take referrals directly from adults if the difficulty relates to dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties. If there is any doubt about the referral then a discussion with the psychologist is all that is needed. The initial discussion is free.

The reports can be used to apply for grants or special consideration at College or University.